Hydrographics Dipping Tanks
Our retail business sector is now offering professional authorised hydrographics tools in Australia and New Zealand for your business startup or hobby in WTP technology.
Our Australian design approved products are designed in Australia since 2010. Our hydro dipping tanks are safe for every environment and business size to start your projects by starting/expanding your business. Our hydrographics dipping tanks come in four standard sizes but not limited to any special size request you require as a special order unit.
Available in single phase or three phase systems our units are the safest to use across the world with CE electrical approvals.
Dipping Tanks Option sizes: ⇓Specification brochure download⇓
Extra Large Hydrographics Dipping Tank
Overall: 240cm x 110cm x 100cm
Dipping-Size: 200CM L X100CM W X 90cm
Large Hydrographics Dipping Tank
Overall: 195cm X 110cm X 100cm
Dipping-Size: 160cm x100cm x 90cm (New 2018 Design)
Medium Hydrographics Dipping Tank
Overall: 130cm X 85cm X 100cm
Dipping-Size:100cm x80cm x 90cm
Small Hydrographics Dipping Tank
D. Overall: 130cm X 60cm X 100cm
Dipping-Size: 100cm x50cm x 90cm
Material – 304 Stainless 2.5 mm +-0.2mm with Stainless TIG Welding (308L)
Main Components: Heating Elements, Water Recirculation System and full digital Control Panel
Power: 240V single phase. Or 380V 3 phase power. 50 HZ, 9.1KW to 15KW
Control Panel will include the following features
1. Master Power On/Off Switch with lock
2. Heating Element #2 On/Off Switch
3. Timer On/Off Switch Automatic with Auto temperature sensing
4. Digital Thermostats automatic controlled and programed
5. Programmable Digital Timer with buzzer alarm
6. Emergency Stop
7. Indication lights needed for the switches.
8. Film Baffles，Water Driver horizontal and vertical bars, Heavy-duty rolling casters.
9. Feet (leveling pads) of the tank will be heavy duty screws with a rubber bottom.
10. Automatic fill float valve. (optional)
11. 2” drains for the dipping side and reservoir side with ball valves on each outlet
12. Multiple Water Temperature sensors
13. Filter Foam
14. Submersible Water Pump fitted for the small Dipping tank only
15. Control Panel master door and power locks
Hydrographics Semi Automatic Dipping arm air operated Video link
Package: Wooden Case palletised.
Warranty: 1 year on parts (electrical and moving parts only)
2 years on stainless contraction return to base
Designed in Australian and sold around the World